The functioning of the store during Christmas and New Year
Please be advised that our stores will be closed on Christmas Eve, 24/12/2016 and in the period 28 – 30/12/2016 due to stocktaking. At that time there can be also several days of delays for orders placed in our online store.
Stores also will be closed during Christmas (25 – 26/12/2016) and New Year (01/01/2017).
Our stores will instead open from 11:00 – 18:00 on Tuesday, 28/12/2016r.
Sorry, this promo action is not available in your country
How to find Equishop stall at CAVALIADA Warsaw 2016?
CAVALIADA Warsaw 2016 will start on February 25th. It is the biggest equestrian event in Poland. It combines horse equipment and horse rider gear fair and horse riding tournament. We invite to you to visist our Equishop stall, which will be placed on the first floor, near the left entrance to the stands. We will present you the new Kingsland collections, Prestige saddles, Samshield helmets and Veredus horse gear and accessories. Play the short clip below this text to see how you can find us at Cavaliada.
25.02.2016 (thu): 8.00 – 22.00
26.02.2016 (fri): 8.00 – 22.00
27.02.2016 (sat): 8.00 – 22.00
28.02.2016 (sun): 8.00 – 18.00
First floor map
CAVALIADA (Torwar hall) map
Terms and conditions
1. The webshop available under www.equishop.com is kept by EQUIRRIA Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Katowice, ul. Klonowa 12, registered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Katowice, Commercial Division with number KRS 0000157387 and registered as a VAT payer with a tax identification number NIP 954-19-60-124 and REGON number 273420733, hereinafter called “Shop”.
2. The webshop conducts sales through the Internet network under www.equishop.com. Prices and information concerning products placed on the shop’s website shall not constitute an offer according to the civil code, only an invitation to negotiations.
3. An order in the webshop may be placed by every natural person with full legal capacity and with permanent or temporary residence in Poland as well as every legal person and organizational unit with its seat in Poland, hereinafter called “Client”. Natural and legal persons with permanent or temporary residence in the EU-member countries have the same rights.
4. Sales agreement is entered into when the shop confirms the order. Confirmation is sent by email, by fax or in writing to the address given by the Buyer. Transactions made with credit cards and wire transfer are cleared through the Dotpay Clearing Centre.
5. Object of the webshop’s activity is the sales of horse-riding equipment. A detailed list of products along with unit prices is on the Shop’s website.
6. Prices on the website include VAT and are in PLN. The price binding for the Buyer and EQUIRRIA Sp. z o.o. is the price on the website during placement of the order, under condition that it has been confirmed in the order confirmation.
7. Information about Goods given on the Shop’s website, especially descriptions, technical and performance parameters and their prices, constitute an invitation to enter an agreement, according to the Article 71 of the Civil Code.
8. A limited amount of Goods is assigned for promotional sale and completion of orders is based on the first come, first served basis, until promotional stock has run out.
9. The condition necessary to complete the order is a properly filled out internet account registration form by the Buyer.
10. The order will be completed under condition that the wares are in stock or at the shop’s suppliers. In the case when some of the ordered wares are unavailable, the Client is informed about the status of the order and makes a decision about further proceedings (partial completion, extending waiting time, cancelling the whole order).
11. Client is kept up-to-date about changes in the prices of goods and services offered on the website.
12. Payment for goods from the shop is made in form of payments described in the Terms and regulations.
13. When the Client is late with payment for the ordered goods the Shop reserves the right to immediately block the Client’s rights to make further purchase in the shop.
14. Each order is accompanied by a VAT invoice. The VAT invoice is issued when all goods ordered by the Client are completed and ready to be shipped.
15. According to the law from 29th August 1997 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws No. 133 pos. 883 with further changes) we inform that personal data provided by the Client will be protected from the access of the third parties. Personal data is collected only for the needs of the EQUIRRIA Sp. z o.o. company for the record, especially in order to complete the purchase-sale agreement. We also assure that the Client has a right to inspect their data and to correct it. Commercial information will be sent by email only if you have agreed to receive them in such a form (subscription to the newsletter). Consent can be withdrawn at any time.
16. The Client can choose from the following forms of payment for the ordered goods: – bank wire transfer, – payment via PayPal, – payment in the shop. Polish customers can choose from the following forms of payment for the ordered good: – bank wire transfer, – payment via DotPay, – cash on delivery, – payment in the shop.
17. Goods are delivered to the Buyer by a delivery company. Cost of shipping of the goods can be seen after adding goods to the basket on the website. Purchased goods are delivered to the address provided by the Buyer.
18. Each product is accompanied by time of order completion. It is the time from placing the order and making a payment to the shop’s account (the later date will be valid) to sending the ordered products from the shop, only working days are taken into account. The ordered products with different time of completion are sent after completing the whole order, i.e. after the time which is the longest.
19. Date of receiving the package is understood as the time of order completion together with the estimated delivery time.
20. When the Buyer is not present at the given address, the courier leaves a notice with the date and time of the delivery attempt with the date for the second attempt of delivery.
21. In the case of an unfounded decline to accept the package the ordered products return to the shop, the Client will be charged with the delivery cost.
22. If the products have an „upon order” status, the date of accepting the order for completion depends on the product’s availability at the supplier’s. In such a case the shop reserves the right to individually set a new delivery date with the Buyer, change or cancel the order.
23. The shop delivers products in Poland and to the European Union member countries, charging for the delivery to the address set by the Buyer.
24. According to the law concerning particular conditions of consumer sales and change of the civil code from 27 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 02.141.1176 with further changes) the Shop is responsible towards the Buyer, who is a consumer, for nonconformity of goods with a contract with conditions set within that law. In the case of nonconformity of goods with the contract, the Buyer should send the goods which are the object of the complaint together with a description of the nonconformity and a demand to remove such nonconformity, at their own expense.
25. According to the Law from 2nd March 2000 on protecting some consumer rights and on responsibility for damage caused by hazardous products (Journal of Laws 00.22.271 with further changes) the Buyer may resign (by withdrawing from agreement) from the purchase of goods from our shop without reason by providing a written declaration within 10 days from receiving the package (send by email, post or directly in the shop). In Equishop there is an extended period for withdrawing from the abovementioned agreement and it equals 30 days from receiving the package. We also inform that the extended period does not limit statutory rights. In such a case the return cost is borne by the Buyer. The shop guarantees return of the amount equal to the order value plus shipping costs. Money will be promptly transferred to the bank account given by the Buyer, by a postal order if no bank account has been given, after deducting the cost of postal order. The right to withdraw from agreement does not apply in the following cases: 1) providing a service started upon the Buyer’s consent before the term defined in the article 7 exc. 1 of Law from 2 March 2000 on protecting some consumer rights and on responsibility for damage caused by hazardous products (Journal of Laws No. 02.141.1176 with further changes). 2) concerning audio and video records and computer programmes on media after the buyer has removed their original packaging, 3) agreements concerning services, whose price or remuneration depends only on the price fluctuation on the financial market, 4) services with attributes stipulated by the consumer in the placed order or related closely to such person, 5) services which due to their character cannot be returned or which involve quickly perishable objects, 6) provision of press, 7) services within the scope of games and mutual betting. More details concerning replacement or return of the purchased goods can be found on a separate website – Return and replacement of goods.
26. Prices provided on the website are valid only for the web offers.
27. The order is confirmed by an email within 2 working days.
28. All of the named products, names and trademarks are used for identification only and can be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
29. All the products available in the shop are under the producer’s guarantee.
30. Complaints. If after receiving goods the client finds technical faults in it, they can exercise the warranty directly from its producer. In the case of mechanical defects, created during delivery or addressing complaints directly to the seller, the client should return the faulty product by post to the following address: EQUIRRIA Sp. z o.o. Katowice, Aleja Korfantego 105. The shop does not accept any packages returned by payment on delivery. Returned goods should be accompanied by the reason for return in writing. All complaints are examined within 14 days upon receiving the package with the returned product by the shop. If the complaint is justified, the damaged goods will be repaired or replaced with other, fully operational ones and if it is impossible (for example due to lack of the given goods on the market), the shop will refund the buyer with full price of the product or will offer different goods available in the shop to choose from. Costs related with shipping the returned goods are returned by the shop immediately after accepting the complaint.
31. The cost of shipping the used goods are borne by the client, unless the complaint is accepted. In such a case the shipping costs are borne by the Shop.
32. If the goods have been returned without providing any reason the costs of returning them is borne by the buyer.
33. Goods sale agreement is entered into in accordance with the Polish law and in Polish.
34. Goods offered in the store functioning at www.equishop.com are free from defects.
35. Clients may access these Terms and conditions any time through the link on the main website of the www.equishop.com service and download them and print them out. Recording, securing, making available and confirming vital stipulations of the Agreement of the sale of Goods to the Client takes place by sending confirmation, order specification and VAT invoice to the given Client.
Sorry, this service is not available yet for your country on equishop.com
Concept and production:
This Web site was created using PrestaShop™ open-source software.
Equishop during the Christmas and New Year
Dear customers, we inform that on 24.12.2014 (Christmas Eve), 30.12.2014 and 31.12.2014 (New Year) Equishop will be closed. In the last two days of the year we will make an inventory in our stock. During these days, orders from an online store will not be realized. We will reply promptly on 29.12.2014 and 2.01.2015 for all your questions.
Due to the prolonged inventory in our main warehouse, we will announce that Equishop will be also closed on 2nd of January. All orders placed during the period from 29th of December to 2nd of January will be implemented from 5th of January. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Sorry, but instalment payments are available only for Polish customers at the moment.
1. Duty holder
The administrator of your personal data is on-line shop www.equishop.com controlled by Equirria limited company with the headquarters at Al. Korfantego 105, 40-161 Katowice, Poland. TIN: 9541960124, National Business Registry Number: 273420733. The company is registered in the District Court in Katowice at the Commercial Division KRS number 0000157387, share capital 250 000 zł (later referred to as the administrator). The company is the administrator of the personal data of the on-line shop users in the sense of Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (UE) 216/679 of April 29, 2016 concerning the protection of legal persons with regard to the processing of personal data and with regard to the free movement of such data and the repeal of directive 95/46/WE (further called GDPR). In order to contact the administrator, please write an e-mail to the following address email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collecting and processing personal data
The service collects data from the users and their actions in the following way:
a. Through the voluntarily entered data in the forms, including:
– first and last name of the user,
– phone number,
– delivery address,
– billing address,
– e-mail address
b. Through cookies placed in the devices in order to:
– provide proper working of the site www.equishop.com. On the basis of cookies we automatically can adjust the preferred language and currency, as well as remember the last account you used, if you have not logged out. The Service uses two basic kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are not stored in the data terminal equipment of the user since the last log out, exiting the website or turning off the operating system (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the data terminal equipment of the user for a time amount specified in the cookies parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
i. creating statistics that help us understand how the users use websites, which allows us to improve their structure and contents;
ii. keeping the user’s session (after logging in) due to which the user does not have to log in repeatedly on each subpage he or she opens;
iii. determining the user’s profile in order to show him or her adjusted advertising material, especially in Google network;
iiii. determining the user’s age, gender and interests in order to adjust the advertising material, especially in Google network.
HOW TO BLOCK COOKIES?
3. Personal data sharing
Equirria limited company may share personal data in order to realize a sale contract to the following entities:
If you do not agree for us to share your personal data with the companies realizing the shipment, please use the collection in person option as shipment. If you do not agree to share your data with the companies realizing payments, please use traditional bank transfer as payment.
We inform that your personal data may also be shared with GLC Accounting limited company, ul. Uniwersytecka 13, 40-007 Katowice, Poland at the basis of personal data sharing agreement. GLC Accounting limited co. provide accounting services for Equirria limited company. The scope of personal data processed by GLC: first and last name, delivery and billing address, e-mail address, phone numbers, TIP, REGON, KRS number, bank account number.
4. Google Analytics
www.equishop.com uses Google Analytics for the analysis of statistics and users flow shared by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 with the headquarters in the U.S. This tool allows us to analyze the way in which a user uses the website on the basis of cookies stored in the data terminal equipment. We inform that some of the data sent to Google undergo anonymization of IP, which means that while the administrator analyzes the statistics from www.equishop.com it is impossible to connect the user’s behavior data with his or her personal data. Each www.equishop.com user has the right to block the data transfer to Google Analytics by installing a browser plug available here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl
5. Facebook tracking pixel
6. Google adWords remarketing and conversion tracking
7. Chat with Equishop’s consultant
www.equishop.com uses a tool that allows us to have a chat with the users through our consultant. This tool is provided by Smartsupp.com, s.r.o., VAT ID CZ03668681 (later „Smartsupp”) as data processing company, which works on the site’s owner’s behalf, who is the administrator of the data. Smartsupp is in accordance with GDPR. You can find all the information about Smartsupp’s personal data privacy and processing at https://www.smartsupp.com/privacy. The processing of your personal data is necessary for us to provide customer service. Your personal data is stored on the Smartsupp’s server only if you talk through the chat. The data is stored for 12 month since you finish the chat. The stored and processed data includes:
– first and last name (only in the case of registered customers or people, who voluntarily shared those),
– e-mail address (only in the case of registered customers or people, who voluntarily shared it),
– phone number (only in the case of registered customers or people, who voluntarily shared it),
– number of placed orders (only in the case of registered customers),
– total amount of money spent while shopping (only in the case of registered customers),
– city and country from which the user is,
– used browser,
– used operating system,
– source of the visit to www.equishop.com.
In the case where you do not talk to us on the chat, the aforementioned data is deleted from the Smartsupp’s server right after you leave www.equishop.com.
8. Grouping/profiling the customers according to the costs of orders
The data administrator cyclically analyzes the statistics concerning costs of particular customers at the online store www.equishop.com and accordingly may decide to assign the customer to the so-called „discount group,” which has discounts saved on the accounts for products in Equishop at the level decided beforehand. The customer is informed about the possibility of being assigned to the discount group via special e-mail. The customer has to agree to be assigned to the offered discount group.
9. Personal data security on the website
The personal data administrator at www.equishop.com does everything in his or her power to provide protection of the processed and stored personal data, that includes:
10. Period of storing personal data
Equirria limited company as the administrator of personal data processed at www.equishop.com stores the data for a period legally allowed by the conducted business. Some information may be stored by the data administrator because of legal reasons, such as e.g. tax law.
11. Legal framework for personal data processing
Equirria limited company as the administrator processes data on the basis of:
- art. 6 act 1 lit. a GDPR – when the user agrees to receive commercial information,
- art. 6 act 1 lit. b GDPR – when the processing is necessary to carry out the agreement of which a party is a person, who the data concerns, or to take action on demand of the person, who the data concerns,
- art. 6 act 1 lit. c GDPR – when the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation that the administrator is bounded by,
- art. 6 act 1 lit. f GDPR – when the processing is necessary for the purposes stemming from legally justified of the business realized by the administrator or a third party.
12. Rights of the subject of personal data
You have the right to demand the administrator of www.equishop.com to delete your or your up to 16-year-old child’s personal data, whose legal guardian you are if it is not in opposition to the law. You also have the right to oppose to process your personal providing that there is a justified interest that is not less important than the administrator’s interest to process your data. You are also allowed to view and correct the incorrect personal data. You can withdraw the consent to process your personal data through a letter you can send to:
Equirria Sp. z o.o.
Aleja Korfantego 105
40-161 Katowice, Poland
or via e-mail contact at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think that we processed your personal data without your consent you can file a complaint to a supervisory organ:
Biuro Generalnego Inspektora Ochrony Danych Osobowych (Data Protection Officer’s Office)
ul. Stawki 2,
00-193 Warszawa, Poland
Tel.: +48 22 53 10 440
Fax: +48 22 53 10 441