Sorry, this service is not available yet for your country on equishop.com
Concept and production:
This Web site was created using PrestaShop™ open-source software.
Equishop during the Christmas and New Year
Dear customers, we inform that on 24.12.2014 (Christmas Eve), 30.12.2014 and 31.12.2014 (New Year) Equishop will be closed. In the last two days of the year we will make an inventory in our stock. During these days, orders from an online store will not be realized. We will reply promptly on 29.12.2014 and 2.01.2015 for all your questions.
Due to the prolonged inventory in our main warehouse, we will announce that Equishop will be also closed on 2nd of January. All orders placed during the period from 29th of December to 2nd of January will be implemented from 5th of January. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Sorry, but instalment payments are available only for Polish customers at the moment.
1. Duty holder
The administrator of your personal data is on-line shop www.equishop.com controlled by Equirria limited company with the headquarters at Al. Korfantego 105, 40-161 Katowice, Poland. TIN: 9541960124, National Business Registry Number: 273420733. The company is registered in the District Court in Katowice at the Commercial Division KRS number 0000157387, share capital 250 000 zł (later referred to as the administrator). The company is the administrator of the personal data of the on-line shop users in the sense of Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (UE) 216/679 of April 29, 2016 concerning the protection of legal persons with regard to the processing of personal data and with regard to the free movement of such data and the repeal of directive 95/46/WE (further called GDPR). In order to contact the administrator, please write an e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
2. Collecting and processing personal data
The service collects data from the users and their actions in the following way:
a. Through the voluntarily entered data in the forms, including:
– first and last name of the user,
– phone number,
– delivery address,
– billing address,
– e-mail address
b. Through cookies placed in the devices in order to:
– provide proper working of the site www.equishop.com. On the basis of cookies we automatically can adjust the preferred language and currency, as well as remember the last account you used, if you have not logged out. The Service uses two basic kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are not stored in the data terminal equipment of the user since the last log out, exiting the website or turning off the operating system (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored in the data terminal equipment of the user for a time amount specified in the cookies parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
i. creating statistics that help us understand how the users use websites, which allows us to improve their structure and contents;
ii. keeping the user’s session (after logging in) due to which the user does not have to log in repeatedly on each subpage he or she opens;
iii. determining the user’s profile in order to show him or her adjusted advertising material, especially in Google network;
iiii. determining the user’s age, gender and interests in order to adjust the advertising material, especially in Google network.
HOW TO BLOCK COOKIES?
3. Personal data sharing
Equirria limited company may share personal data in order to realize a sale contract to the following entities:
If you do not agree for us to share your personal data with the companies realizing the shipment, please use the collection in person option as shipment. If you do not agree to share your data with the companies realizing payments, please use traditional bank transfer as payment.
We inform that your personal data may also be shared with GLC Accounting limited company, ul. Uniwersytecka 13, 40-007 Katowice, Poland at the basis of personal data sharing agreement. GLC Accounting limited co. provide accounting services for Equirria limited company. The scope of personal data processed by GLC: first and last name, delivery and billing address, e-mail address, phone numbers, TIP, REGON, KRS number, bank account number.
4. Google Analytics
www.equishop.com uses Google Analytics for the analysis of statistics and users flow shared by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 with the headquarters in the U.S. This tool allows us to analyze the way in which a user uses the website on the basis of cookies stored in the data terminal equipment. We inform that some of the data sent to Google undergo anonymization of IP, which means that while the administrator analyzes the statistics from www.equishop.com it is impossible to connect the user’s behavior data with his or her personal data. Each www.equishop.com user has the right to block the data transfer to Google Analytics by installing a browser plug available here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=pl
5. Facebook tracking pixel
6. Google adWords remarketing and conversion tracking
7. Chat with Equishop’s consultant
www.equishop.com uses a tool that allows us to have a chat with the users through our consultant. This tool is provided by Smartsupp.com, s.r.o., VAT ID CZ03668681 (later „Smartsupp”) as data processing company, which works on the site’s owner’s behalf, who is the administrator of the data. Smartsupp is in accordance with GDPR. You can find all the information about Smartsupp’s personal data privacy and processing at https://www.smartsupp.com/privacy. The processing of your personal data is necessary for us to provide customer service. Your personal data is stored on the Smartsupp’s server only if you talk through the chat. The data is stored for 12 month since you finish the chat. The stored and processed data includes:
– first and last name (only in the case of registered customers or people, who voluntarily shared those),
– e-mail address (only in the case of registered customers or people, who voluntarily shared it),
– phone number (only in the case of registered customers or people, who voluntarily shared it),
– number of placed orders (only in the case of registered customers),
– total amount of money spent while shopping (only in the case of registered customers),
– city and country from which the user is,
– used browser,
– used operating system,
– source of the visit to www.equishop.com.
In the case where you do not talk to us on the chat, the aforementioned data is deleted from the Smartsupp’s server right after you leave www.equishop.com.
8. Grouping/profiling the customers according to the costs of orders
The data administrator cyclically analyzes the statistics concerning costs of particular customers at the online store www.equishop.com and accordingly may decide to assign the customer to the so-called „discount group,” which has discounts saved on the accounts for products in Equishop at the level decided beforehand. The customer is informed about the possibility of being assigned to the discount group via special e-mail. The customer has to agree to be assigned to the offered discount group.
9. Personal data security on the website
The personal data administrator at www.equishop.com does everything in his or her power to provide protection of the processed and stored personal data, that includes:
10. Period of storing personal data
Equirria limited company as the administrator of personal data processed at www.equishop.com stores the data for a period legally allowed by the conducted business. Some information may be stored by the data administrator because of legal reasons, such as e.g. tax law.
11. Legal framework for personal data processing
Equirria limited company as the administrator processes data on the basis of:
- art. 6 act 1 lit. a GDPR – when the user agrees to receive commercial information,
- art. 6 act 1 lit. b GDPR – when the processing is necessary to carry out the agreement of which a party is a person, who the data concerns, or to take action on demand of the person, who the data concerns,
- art. 6 act 1 lit. c GDPR – when the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation that the administrator is bounded by,
- art. 6 act 1 lit. f GDPR – when the processing is necessary for the purposes stemming from legally justified of the business realized by the administrator or a third party.
12. Rights of the subject of personal data
You have the right to demand the administrator of www.equishop.com to delete your or your up to 16-year-old child’s personal data, whose legal guardian you are if it is not in opposition to the law. You also have the right to oppose to process your personal providing that there is a justified interest that is not less important than the administrator’s interest to process your data. You are also allowed to view and correct the incorrect personal data. You can withdraw the consent to process your personal data through a letter you can send to:
Equirria Sp. z o.o.
Aleja Korfantego 105
40-161 Katowice, Poland
or via e-mail contact at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
If you think that we processed your personal data without your consent you can file a complaint to a supervisory organ:
Biuro Generalnego Inspektora Ochrony Danych Osobowych (Data Protection Officer’s Office)
ul. Stawki 2,
00-193 Warszawa, Poland
Tel.: +48 22 53 10 440
Fax: +48 22 53 10 441
Falling prices fair in Equishop
From January 22 began a new campaign in Equishop price. Selected last products we offer have been issued at specially discounted prices. The prices of unsold products will be regularly reduced until they found the happy buyer.
Note! Part of the offer are ex-display products, which are called „samples„. These are not damaged or used products!
All listed products are available in our store in quantities of 1 piece.
NEXT UPDATE: 20.03.2015r.
Black Friday in Equishop
23/11/2018 is awaited by all shopaholics Black Friday! Stores around the world are organizing a unique sales that day. Black Friday means great bargains also in Equishop! During Black Friday all products available on our stock with the exception of Prestige Italia saddles will be discounted. 23rd day of November will therefore be an excellent opportunity for stocking up on Christmas gifts for your loved ones, and in addition you will gain the ability to exchange or return of purchased goods until 31 January 2019r. as part of the NO MORE UNWELCOMED GIFTS!>
Equiline Summer 2018 -50%
Pikeur Summer 2018 -50%
Check out other OUTLET products up to -70%
Terms and conditions of Black Firday in Equishop
We would like to inform you that Black Friday is a subject to the terms and conditions of the promotional sale at Equishop (as it is defined in Section 8 of the online store terms and conditions at www.equishop.com), so the number of products covered by the promotion is limited.
The order of execution is determined by:
– time of placing an order,
– payment method (in order: 1. fast on-line payments (Przelewy24, PayPal), 2. payment by card, 3. traditional bank transfer)
– availability of goods at the main warehouse (if the item is available in other warehouses the time of processing an order can be extended).
Availability of the goods will be confirmed in a separate mail, after placing an order and physical inventory verification by an employee of Equishop. In the case of lack of availability of the ordered goods, the customer will be informed about this and will be able to fulfill his order partially (without non-available products) or cancel the order. In both cases the difference or refund will be made immediately in the same way that the order was paid.
!WARNING! If you choose a traditional bank transfer as a form of payment for your order, the waiting time for payment is 7 business days from 23/11/2018. After that, unpaid orders will be canceled.
We would like to inform you that due to the high interest of our promotional campaign, the execution time of orders may be longer than standard. We trust that each of our Clients will be satisfied, and at the same time we thank you for your understanding and patience.
Terms and conditions
1. The webshop available under www.equishop.com is kept by EQUIRRIA Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Katowice, aleja Korfantego 105, registered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Katowice, Commercial Division with number KRS 0000157387 and registered as a VAT payer with a tax identification number NIP 954-19-60-124 and REGON number 273420733, hereinafter called “Shop”.
2. The webshop conducts sales through the Internet network under www.equishop.com. Prices and information concerning products placed on the shop’s website shall not constitute an offer according to the civil code, only an invitation to negotiations.
3. An order in the webshop may be placed by every natural person with full legal capacity and with permanent or temporary residence in Poland as well as every legal person and organizational unit with its seat in Poland, hereinafter called “Client”. Natural and legal persons with permanent or temporary residence in the EU-member countries have the same rights.
4. Sales agreement is entered into when the shop confirms the order. Confirmation is sent by email, by fax or in writing to the address given by the Buyer. Transactions made with credit cards and wire transfer are cleared through the Dotpay Clearing Centre, SIX Payment Services (Europe) S.A, PayPro SA/DialCom24 Sp. z o. o., PayPal Inc. and PayU S.A..
5. Object of the webshop’s activity is the sales of horse-riding equipment. A detailed list of products along with unit prices is on the Shop’s website.
6. Prices on the website include VAT and are in EUR. The price binding for the Buyer and EQUIRRIA Sp. z o.o. is the price on the website during placement of the order, under condition that it has been confirmed in the order confirmation.
7. Information about Goods given on the Shop’s website, especially descriptions, technical and performance parameters and their prices, constitute an invitation to enter an agreement, according to the Article 71 of the Civil Code.
8. A limited amount of Goods is assigned for promotional sale and completion of orders is based on the first come, first served basis, until promotional stock has run out.
9. The condition necessary to complete the order is a properly filled out internet account registration form by the Buyer.
10. The order will be completed under condition that the wares are in stock or at the shop’s suppliers. In the case when some of the ordered wares are unavailable, the Client is informed about the status of the order and makes a decision about further proceedings (partial completion, extending waiting time, cancelling the whole order).
11. Client is kept up-to-date about changes in the prices of goods and services offered on the website.
12. Payment for goods from the shop is made in form of payments described in the Terms and regulations.
13. When the Client is late with payment for the ordered goods the Shop reserves the right to immediately block the Client’s rights to make further purchase in the shop.
14. Each order is accompanied by a VAT invoice. The VAT invoice is issued when all goods ordered by the Client are completed and ready to be shipped.
15. According to the law from 29th August 1997 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws No. 133 pos. 883 with further changes) we inform that personal data provided by the Client will be protected from the access of the third parties. Personal data is collected only for the needs of the EQUIRRIA Sp. z o.o. company for the record, especially in order to complete the purchase-sale agreement. We also assure that the Client has a right to inspect their data and to correct it. Commercial information will be sent by email only if you have agreed to receive them in such a form (subscription to the newsletter). Consent can be withdrawn at any time.
16. The Client can choose from the following forms of payment for the ordered goods: – bank wire transfer, – payment via PayPal, – payment in the shop. Polish customers can choose from the following forms of payment for the ordered good: – bank wire transfer, – payment via DotPay, – cash on delivery, – payment in the shop.
17. Goods are delivered to the Buyer by a delivery company. Cost of shipping of the goods can be seen after adding goods to the basket on the website. Purchased goods are delivered to the address provided by the Buyer.
18. Each product is accompanied by time of order completion. It is the time from placing the order and making a payment to the shop’s account (the later date will be valid) to sending the ordered products from the shop, only working days are taken into account. The ordered products with different time of completion are sent after completing the whole order, i.e. after the time which is the longest.
19. Date of receiving the package is understood as the time of order completion together with the estimated delivery time.
20. When the Buyer is not present at the given address, the courier leaves a notice with the date and time of the delivery attempt with the date for the second attempt of delivery.
21. In the case of an unfounded decline to accept the package the ordered products return to the shop, the Client will be charged with the delivery cost.
22. If the products have an „upon order” status, the date of accepting the order for completion depends on the product’s availability at the supplier’s. In such a case the shop reserves the right to individually set a new delivery date with the Buyer, change or cancel the order.
23. The shop delivers products in Poland and to the European Union member countries, charging for the delivery to the address set by the Buyer.
24. According to the law concerning particular conditions of consumer sales and change of the civil code from 27 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 02.141.1176 with further changes) the Shop is responsible towards the Buyer, who is a consumer, for nonconformity of goods with a contract with conditions set within that law. In the case of nonconformity of goods with the contract, the Buyer should send the goods which are the object of the complaint together with a description of the nonconformity and a demand to remove such nonconformity, at their own expense.
25. Consumer is allowed to resign through withdrawal from the commodity purchased in our shop without giving any reason within 14 days from the day on which consumer received the shipment, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Equishop, Aleja Korfantego 105, 40-161 Katowice, +48 32 782 45 68, firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to withdraw from contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. Our model withdrawal form is available under the following link: https://www.equishop.com/downloads/Withdrawal%20form.pdf. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your excercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired. There is an extended withdrawal period from the mentioned contract in Equishop and it lasts 30 days from the day of the delivery of ordered goods. At the same time, please note that the mentioned extended period does not limit the rights resulting from the Act.
Ordered goods should be returned to the following address:
Aleja Korfantego 105
Phone: +48 32 782 45 68
Effect of withdrawal
If you withdraw from contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhol reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
If the consumer has received goods in connection with the contract:
a) You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us to the following address:
Aleja Korfantego 105
without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your with-drawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
b) You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
c) You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right to withdrawal from the contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance is not granted to the consumer in respect of contracts:
1) of the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has done full service with the express consent of the consumer, who has been informed before the commencement of the service that after fulfilment of the service by the entrepreneur, the consumer loses the right to withdraw from the contract;
2) in which the price or the remuneration is dependent upon fluctuations in the financial market, over which the trader has no control, and which may appear before the expiry of the period of withdrawal from the agreement;
3) for the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised;
4) for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
5) in which the object of provision is a thing delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygienic reasons, if the package had been opened after delivery;
6) in which the objects of provision are things, which after delivery, due to their nature, are inherently combined with other things;
7) in which the objects of provision are alcoholic beverages, which prices have been established at the conclusion of the contract sales, and which delivery can be realised after 30 days, and which value is dependent upon fluctuations in the market, over which the trader has no control;
8) in which the consumer has clearly demanded the entrepreneur to come to him or her in order to make an urgent repair or conservation; if the trader provides additional services to those demanded by the consumer, or provides things other than replacement parts necessary for the repair or conservation, the right of withdrawal is granted to the consumer for additional services or goods;
9) in which the object of provision are visual or audio recordings or computer software provided in sealed package, if they had been opened after delivery;
10) about delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription agreement;
11) made in a public auction.
26. Prices provided on the website are valid only for the web offers.
27. The order is confirmed by an email within 2 working days.
28. All of the named products, names and trademarks are used for identification only and can be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
29. All the products available in the shop are under the producer’s guarantee.
30. Complaints. If after receiving goods the client finds technical faults in it, they can exercise the warranty directly from its producer. In the case of mechanical defects, created during delivery or addressing complaints directly to the seller, the client should return the faulty product by post to the following address: EQUIRRIA Sp. z o.o. Katowice, Aleja Korfantego 105. The shop does not accept any packages returned by payment on delivery. Returned goods should be accompanied by the reason for return in writing. All complaints are examined within 14 days upon receiving the package with the returned product by the shop. If the complaint is justified, the damaged goods will be repaired or replaced with other, fully operational ones and if it is impossible (for example due to lack of the given goods on the market), the shop will refund the buyer with full price of the product or will offer different goods available in the shop to choose from. Costs related with shipping the returned goods are returned by the shop immediately after accepting the complaint.
31. The cost of shipping the used goods are borne by the client, unless the complaint is accepted. In such a case the shipping costs are borne by the Shop.
32. If the goods have been returned without providing any reason the costs of returning them is borne by the buyer.
33. Goods sale agreement is entered into in accordance with the Polish law and in Polish.
34. Goods offered in the store functioning at www.equishop.com are free from defects.
35. Clients may access these Terms and conditions any time through the link on the main website of the www.equishop.com service and download them and print them out. Recording, securing, making available and confirming vital stipulations of the Agreement of the sale of Goods to the Client takes place by sending confirmation, order specification and VAT invoice to the given Client.
36. We would like to inform you that each client from the European Union country of the on-line Equishop store may reserve the right to decide any possible conflicts considering purchases via ODR platform, accessible here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home.show. While adding a thread on the platform, one should enter: email@example.com as the seller’s e-mail address.
Night Owls Marathon – Third Edition
On Friday, February 6, starts the third edition of the Night Owls Marathon. This time the promotion will last 3 weekend nights, from 6.02 to 8.02 everynight from 19.30 to 22.00 (from 7.30 PM to 10 PM UTC +1)
After completing these steps, you will get 40% discount for selected products from the list available in the link below.
Check your discount code
Dostałeś/aś kod rabatowy w prezencie ? Wpisz kod poniżej i sprawdź czy jest aktualny.