Terms and conditions
1. The webshop available under www.equishop.com is kept by EQUIRRIA Sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Katowice, aleja Korfantego 105, registered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Katowice, Commercial Division with number KRS 0000157387 and registered as a VAT payer with a tax identification number NIP 954-19-60-124 and REGON number 273420733, hereinafter called “Shop”.
2. The webshop conducts sales through the Internet network under www.equishop.com. Prices and information concerning products placed on the shop’s website shall not constitute an offer according to the civil code, only an invitation to negotiations.
3. An order in the webshop may be placed by every natural person with full legal capacity and with permanent or temporary residence in Poland as well as every legal person and organizational unit with its seat in Poland, hereinafter called “Client”. Natural and legal persons with permanent or temporary residence in the EU-member countries have the same rights.
4. Sales agreement is entered into when the shop confirms the order. Confirmation is sent by email, by fax or in writing to the address given by the Buyer. Transactions made with credit cards and wire transfer are cleared through the Dotpay Clearing Centre, SIX Payment Services (Europe) S.A, PayPro SA/DialCom24 Sp. z o. o., PayPal Inc. and PayU S.A..
5. Object of the webshop’s activity is the sales of horse-riding equipment. A detailed list of products along with unit prices is on the Shop’s website.
6. Prices on the website include VAT and are in EUR. The price binding for the Buyer and EQUIRRIA Sp. z o.o. is the price on the website during placement of the order, under condition that it has been confirmed in the order confirmation.
7. Information about Goods given on the Shop’s website, especially descriptions, technical and performance parameters and their prices, constitute an invitation to enter an agreement, according to the Article 71 of the Civil Code.
8. A limited amount of Goods is assigned for promotional sale and completion of orders is based on the first come, first served basis, until promotional stock has run out.
9. The condition necessary to complete the order is a properly filled out internet account registration form by the Buyer.
10. The order will be completed under condition that the wares are in stock or at the shop’s suppliers. In the case when some of the ordered wares are unavailable, the Client is informed about the status of the order and makes a decision about further proceedings (partial completion, extending waiting time, cancelling the whole order).
11. Client is kept up-to-date about changes in the prices of goods and services offered on the website.
12. Payment for goods from the shop is made in form of payments described in the Terms and regulations.
13. When the Client is late with payment for the ordered goods the Shop reserves the right to immediately block the Client’s rights to make further purchase in the shop.
14. Each order is accompanied by a VAT invoice. The VAT invoice is issued when all goods ordered by the Client are completed and ready to be shipped.
15. According to the law from 29th August 1997 on personal data protection (Journal of Laws No. 133 pos. 883 with further changes) we inform that personal data provided by the Client will be protected from the access of the third parties. Personal data is collected only for the needs of the EQUIRRIA Sp. z o.o. company for the record, especially in order to complete the purchase-sale agreement. We also assure that the Client has a right to inspect their data and to correct it. Commercial information will be sent by email only if you have agreed to receive them in such a form (subscription to the newsletter). Consent can be withdrawn at any time.
16. The Client can choose from the following forms of payment for the ordered goods: – bank wire transfer, – payment via PayPal, – payment in the shop. Polish customers can choose from the following forms of payment for the ordered good: – bank wire transfer, – payment via DotPay, – cash on delivery, – payment in the shop.
17. Goods are delivered to the Buyer by a delivery company. Cost of shipping of the goods can be seen after adding goods to the basket on the website. Purchased goods are delivered to the address provided by the Buyer.
18. Each product is accompanied by time of order completion. It is the time from placing the order and making a payment to the shop’s account (the later date will be valid) to sending the ordered products from the shop, only working days are taken into account. The ordered products with different time of completion are sent after completing the whole order, i.e. after the time which is the longest.
19. Date of receiving the package is understood as the time of order completion together with the estimated delivery time.
20. When the Buyer is not present at the given address, the courier leaves a notice with the date and time of the delivery attempt with the date for the second attempt of delivery.
21. In the case of an unfounded decline to accept the package the ordered products return to the shop, the Client will be charged with the delivery cost.
22. If the products have an „upon order” status, the date of accepting the order for completion depends on the product’s availability at the supplier’s. In such a case the shop reserves the right to individually set a new delivery date with the Buyer, change or cancel the order.
23. The shop delivers products in Poland and to the European Union member countries, charging for the delivery to the address set by the Buyer.
24. According to the law concerning particular conditions of consumer sales and change of the civil code from 27 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 02.141.1176 with further changes) the Shop is responsible towards the Buyer, who is a consumer, for nonconformity of goods with a contract with conditions set within that law. In the case of nonconformity of goods with the contract, the Buyer should send the goods which are the object of the complaint together with a description of the nonconformity and a demand to remove such nonconformity, at their own expense.
25. Consumer is allowed to resign through withdrawal from the commodity purchased in our shop without giving any reason within 14 days from the day on which consumer received the shipment, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Equishop, Aleja Korfantego 105, 40-161 Katowice, +48 32 782 45 68, email@example.com) of your decision to withdraw from contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. Our model withdrawal form is available under the following link: https://www.equishop.com/downloads/Withdrawal%20form.pdf. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your excercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired. There is an extended withdrawal period from the mentioned contract in Equishop and it lasts 30 days from the day of the delivery of ordered goods. At the same time, please note that the mentioned extended period does not limit the rights resulting from the Act.
Ordered goods should be returned to the following address:
Aleja Korfantego 105
Phone: +48 32 782 45 68
Effect of withdrawal
If you withdraw from contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhol reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
If the consumer has received goods in connection with the contract:
a) You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us to the following address:
Aleja Korfantego 105
without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your with-drawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
b) You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
c) You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right to withdrawal from the contract concluded outside the business premises or at a distance is not granted to the consumer in respect of contracts:
1) of the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has done full service with the express consent of the consumer, who has been informed before the commencement of the service that after fulfilment of the service by the entrepreneur, the consumer loses the right to withdraw from the contract;
2) in which the price or the remuneration is dependent upon fluctuations in the financial market, over which the trader has no control, and which may appear before the expiry of the period of withdrawal from the agreement;
3) for the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised;
4) for the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
5) in which the object of provision is a thing delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygienic reasons, if the package had been opened after delivery;
6) in which the objects of provision are things, which after delivery, due to their nature, are inherently combined with other things;
7) in which the objects of provision are alcoholic beverages, which prices have been established at the conclusion of the contract sales, and which delivery can be realised after 30 days, and which value is dependent upon fluctuations in the market, over which the trader has no control;
8) in which the consumer has clearly demanded the entrepreneur to come to him or her in order to make an urgent repair or conservation; if the trader provides additional services to those demanded by the consumer, or provides things other than replacement parts necessary for the repair or conservation, the right of withdrawal is granted to the consumer for additional services or goods;
9) in which the object of provision are visual or audio recordings or computer software provided in sealed package, if they had been opened after delivery;
10) about delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription agreement;
11) made in a public auction.
26. Prices provided on the website are valid only for the web offers.
27. The order is confirmed by an email within 2 working days.
28. All of the named products, names and trademarks are used for identification only and can be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
29. All the products available in the shop are under the producer’s guarantee.
30. Complaints. If after receiving goods the client finds technical faults in it, they can exercise the warranty directly from its producer. In the case of mechanical defects, created during delivery or addressing complaints directly to the seller, the client should return the faulty product by post to the following address: EQUIRRIA Sp. z o.o. Katowice, Aleja Korfantego 105. The shop does not accept any packages returned by payment on delivery. Returned goods should be accompanied by the reason for return in writing. All complaints are examined within 14 days upon receiving the package with the returned product by the shop. If the complaint is justified, the damaged goods will be repaired or replaced with other, fully operational ones and if it is impossible (for example due to lack of the given goods on the market), the shop will refund the buyer with full price of the product or will offer different goods available in the shop to choose from. Costs related with shipping the returned goods are returned by the shop immediately after accepting the complaint.
31. The cost of shipping the used goods are borne by the client, unless the complaint is accepted. In such a case the shipping costs are borne by the Shop.
32. If the goods have been returned without providing any reason the costs of returning them is borne by the buyer.
33. Goods sale agreement is entered into in accordance with the Polish law and in Polish.
34. Goods offered in the store functioning at www.equishop.com are free from defects.
35. Clients may access these Terms and conditions any time through the link on the main website of the www.equishop.com service and download them and print them out. Recording, securing, making available and confirming vital stipulations of the Agreement of the sale of Goods to the Client takes place by sending confirmation, order specification and VAT invoice to the given Client.
36. We would like to inform you that each client from the European Union country of the on-line Equishop store may reserve the right to decide any possible conflicts considering purchases via ODR platform, accessible here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/?event=main.home.show. While adding a thread on the platform, one should enter: firstname.lastname@example.org as the seller’s e-mail address.